The organizing committee invites you to submit your paper on the following topics. All abstracts must be the result of research, unfortunately, we cannot accept reviews and literature studies (except for meta-analysis).
All abstracts must be submitted online via the official website of the conference. You have to sign-in in order to do this.
Please note the important dates :
April 3rd 2017
Abstract submission opening
June 30th 2017
Abstract submission deadline
About 1-2 weeks after abstract submitted
Notification sent to submitters
All papers will be evaluated and selected by the Scientific Committee, and authors will be notified of the final decision via email.
All abstract must be written in ENGLISH.
There are two types of presentations: Oral and Poster. Upon submission, authors must select their preferred presentation type, however the final decision will be decided by the Scientific Committee, taking into account the content and availability of sessions.
Download and complete this template before you start the abstract submission: It is compulsory that you use this template to submit your abstract.
This template will be required at the end of the submission process.
- The authors must use Microsoft Word version 2003 or higher (file format is .doc or .docx) for abstract preparation. For fonts, please use Times New Roman with font size of 12 point, for title please us Times New Roman with font size of 14 point .
- use the structure: Background or Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusions.
- Typing area : the authors must use A4 size with top, bottom, and right margins of 2.5 cm and left margin of 3 cm
- First Initial and surname of all authors must appear in the abstract. For each author, indicate institutions and/or organizations, city and country, no need include full address except for corresponding author.
- Maximum lengthof abstract: 300 words.
- -The final decision of the Scientific committee will be sent by email to the authors by the date (soon to be informed)
- If your abstract is accepted, it is required that the presenting author be registered for the Conference before September 1st 2017, to ensure that the abstract will be listed in the final programme.
- If you have problems submitting your abstract online, you can download a template for abstracts in word format, fill in all required information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any communication in case of questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact the Scientific Committee at email@example.com