All participants must register via online, on-site registration is not provided.
How to register
- From the 'Online Registration' menu. All fields must be filled with valid information. Choose one of participation type. Activation link will sent then to your email, please check your 'Spam' folder if there's no email within 30 minutes after registration. Complete your registration using the link attached in your email within 24 hours.
- Once your account is activated, sign in with registered email and password.
- If you are a student, upload photocopy of your student ID card (valid through October 4th 2017) or official letter for student status (in English).
- For oral or poster presenter, submit your abstract via link in your profile page (you have to sign in first).
- Abstract template can be downloaded
- If you need to revise your abstract, note the important dates.
- Soon after the registration, you will receive an invoice regarding the payment. Complete the payment before the due date to the listed bank account. After you finish the transfer, upload the receipt in your profile page.
- The Letter of Acceptance will be sent to your email after the payment process is finished and/or the abstract is accepted.